A halfway event
On 20 September 2021 we organised an online halfway event. More information, including YouTube videos and seminar notes can be found there.
The main conference will be postponed to September 2022 because of the pandemic. The information below refers to the main conference.
The aim of this conference is to join together international experts and young researchers alike, with a view on exploring noncommutative geometry in its many varied incarnations. Particular emphasis is placed on the vast range of topics cultivated and enriched by Michel Van den Bergh, who we join in celebrating Kanreki in 2020.
List of speakers
- Roman Bezrukavnikov * (MIT)
- Tom Bridgeland (University of Sheffield)
- Alexey Bondal (Steklov Mathematical Institute and Kavli IPMU)
- Marco Gualtieri (University of Toronto)
- Dmitry Kaledin (Steklov Mathematical Institute)
- Mikhail Kapranov * (Yale University)
- Bernhard Keller (Paris Diderot University)
- Alexander Kuznetsov (Steklov Mathematical Institute)
- Yuri Manin (Max Planck Institute for Mathematics)
- Amnon Neeman (Australian National University)
- Dmitri Orlov (Steklov Mathematical Institute)
- Tony Pantev (University of Pennsylvania)
- Alexander Polishchuk (University of Oregon)
- Alice Rizzardo (University of Liverpool)
- Sue Sierra (University of Edinburgh)
- Toby Stafford (University of Manchester)
- Gonçalo Tabuada (University of Warwick)
- Gabriele Vezzosi (University of Firenze)
- Michael Wemyss (University of Glasgow)
* to be confirmed
If you have any questions you can contact the organisers.
The conference is supported through the European Research Council (ERC) grant no. FHiCuNCAG, the Research Foundation Flanders (FWO), Compositio and the University of Antwerp